These changes are effective beginning Wednesday, March 18
In an effort to help slow the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) San Juan Credit Union has made the decision to serve members primarily using the Blanding branch drive-thru, which will operate with normal business hours of 8AM to 6PM.
• Our Monticello and Bluff branches will be closed.
• We encourage you to use the automated teller or the online/mobile banking options for balance inquiries, transfers etc.
• To access automated teller: call 435-678-2124 then press 2 (follow prompts to set up access if it’s the first time)
• To setup online banking: call 435-678-2124 OR visit sanjuancu.com and click the link for “How To Set Up Online Banking And Mobile App.”
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
• Up to $500
• Max interest rate of 7%.
• First payment not due for 90 days.
We are offering Hardship Loans for *qualified members: